Performance™Steam Humidifier – HUMXXSTM
Enjoy the air you breathe. A properly humidified home can help you breathe more comfortably with less dryness, save on energy costs, reduce static electricity, and even help protect your wood furniture.
If you have a larger home or want to ensure consistent levels of humidity for the comfort of your family and the care of your furnishings, this steam humidifier may be your best choice. It generates steam by energizing two electrodes. Current flowing between the electrodes causes water to turn to steam, which is delivered into the duct by a patented dispersion tube.
- Steam created by electrodes allows application with a wide range of water hardness without added filtration
- Effective, tube dispersion technology prevents condensation in duct
- Can be mounted on indoor unit, duct or wall
- Easy to replace steam canister
- Nearly silent operation
- Attractive, long-lasting cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Up to 34 gallons per day, depending upon voltage and amperage
- Sound: nearly silent
- Steam generation via electrodes
- Patented dispersion tube design
- Designed to tolerate a wide range of water conditions
- Recommended controls: Infinity®, Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostats or separate humidifier control
- Flexible installation with any furnace or fan coil in upflow, downflow or horizontal flow configuration
- Can be remote mounted
- 115 V, 208 V or 240 V
- Taupe metallic paint finish
- Dimensions: 21’H x 10’W x 7’D
Published on March 18th, 2017