Performance™ Slab Style Evaporator Coil – CSPHP
Having an evaporator coil properly matched to your outdoor unit is critical to getting the most out of your air conditioner or heat pump.
Carrier*® evaporator coils are designed and manufactured for durability and appropriate system fit to assure you consistent performance year after year.
- Cased slab coil design
- Corrosion-resistant, all aluminum coil
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Sloped, corrosion-free drain pan design helps reduce mold and bacteria build-up
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details. 2 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management
- Fin design enables efficient heat transfer in a compact size
- 2-5 tons
- 22-gauge, galvanized steel cabinet
- Durable powder-coat in taupe metallic, system-matching paint color
Published on March 18th, 2017