Performance™ Water-Saver Bypass Humidifier – HUMCCWBP
Enjoy the air you breathe. A properly humidified home can help you breathe more comfortably with less dryness, save on energy costs, reduce static electricity, and even help protect your wood furniture.
This Performance bypass humidifier uses less electricity than fan-powered humidifiers by letting your furnace blower supply the air movement to drive moisture vapor into your ducts. Its unique, paper-panel design allows 100% water usage by wicking excess water into the water panel for use rather than allowing it to drain away.
- Easy access to change water panel
- Nearly silent operation
- Attractive, long-lasting outer casing
- Effective moisture distribution
- Treated, paper water panel ensures 100% use
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- 17 gallons/day capacity
- Sound: Nearly silent
- Water flow: 100% water usage
- Built-in bypass damper
- Water panel made of treated, expanded paper
- Recommended controls: Infinity®, Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostats or separate humidifier control
- Flexible installation with any furnace or fan coil in upflow, downflow or horizontal flow configuration
- 24 V (powered by furnace)
- UV-resistant thermoplastic outer casing
- Dimensions: 15.75’H x 14’W x 10.25’D
Published on March 18th, 2017