Performance series heat pumps offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings.
The 25HCB6 boasts cooling efficiencies of up to 17.5 SEER . Like other Carrier® heat pumps it’s designed to be Hybrid Heat® system compatible to help you save on heating costs in winter too. But this Performance 16 model also goes that one step further to give you two-stage compression for added comfort and quiet.
- Up to 17.5 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 9.5 HSPF heating efficiency
- Sound: as low as 70 decibels1
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressor operation for excellent comfort and quiet
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition. 2 To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details. 3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 17.5 SEER
- Up to 13.3 EER
- Up to 9.5 HSPF
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible when paired with select thermostats
- Sound: as low as 70 decibels2
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Filter drier
- Recommended controls: Carrier® Côr™ thermostat
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.. 2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
Published on March 18th, 2017