This Performance series furnace offers that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for comfort features.
Comfort begins with the Comfort Heat Technology® feature which intelligently stages heating based on prior demand to reduce temperature swings.
Secondly, ComfortFan™ technology allows you to choose fan speeds in ‘Constant ON’ mode from a compatible thermostat even though this unit has a fixed-speed blower.
Additionally, this furnace offers SmartEvap™ technology which periodically stops the fan in ‘Constant ON’ mode to give cooling condensation time to drain away. SmartEvap can reduce summer humidity by up to 10%.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE heating efficiency
- Two-stages of heat for economical operation
- Fixed-speed blower motor
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in ‘Constant ON’ mode1
- Comfort Heat Technology® feature intelligently stages heating cycles to reduce temperature swings and improve efficiency
- Fully insulated cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty3
- Optional labor warranty available4
1 Requires Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat 2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details. 3 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details. 4 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE
- Low stage operation up to 90% of time for quiet, energy-efficient operation
- Allows choices of ‘constant ON’ fan speed operation1
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Two-stage gas valve
- Fixed-speed, PSC blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Two-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: PerformanceTM Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- 44,000-154,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5′ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 33.25’H x width varies by size: 14.25-24.5′ x 29’D
1 Requires Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
Published on March 18th, 2017