If you prefer higher heating temperatures from your registers in winter or just want to continue using an existing furnace, this indoor unit may be what you need.
The INFINITY® GZ geothermal split system heat pump combines superior performance with the smart, powerful and intuitive Infinity Touch control.
This system utilizes your new or existing furnace or fan coil’s blower motor to move air and offers the efficiency and comfort benefits of a two-stage compressor, all tied together with the versatile programming, energy tracking and available wireless/remote operation of Infinity Touch.
Perhaps best of all is a Federal tax credit still available on qualified geothermal heating and cooling systems. So, you can revel in getting a tax credit of 30% of your installed cost of a geothermal system1.
- Compatible with many furnaces or fan coils
- Two-stage scroll compressor for ultimate comfort and performance
- Optimal humidity and temperature control when managed by the Inifinty Touch control
- Insulated cabinet and compressor blanket for quiet operation
- Large operating temperature range
- Microprocessor control for precision operation
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts and labor limited warranty1
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
1 To the original owner, when installed in a residence, a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty upon timely registration of equipment. Warranty period is 10 years on parts and 5 years on labor if not registered within 90 days of installation. Original owners residing in jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty. See warranty certificate for details.
- Closed loop cooling: Up to 28.8 EER
- Closed loop heating: Up to 4.6 COP
- Open loop cooling: Up to 29.1 EER
- Open loop heating Up to 5.2 COP
- ENERGY STAR® qualified1 in select sizes
- Summer dehumidification is compressor enhanced
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible
- – Two-stage scroll compressor
- – Sound enhancements: Fully insulated cabinet, compressor blanket and double-isolation compressor mounting system
- – Microprocessor control board
- – Recommended control: Infinity® control
- 2-6 ton cooling
- 24,000-72,000 Btu/h heating
- 208/230 V
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel cabinet
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. The 6 ton size of this model must be matched with a furnace/evaporator coil combination to qualify.
Published on March 18th, 2017