Performance™ Heat Recovery Ventilator – HRVXXLVU1330
Carrier® Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRVs) let you enjoy fresh outdoor air in your home and expel stale, sometimes unhealthy air all while minimizing heating energy loss.
They use the outgoing air’s heat energy to pre-condition air coming in to keep your heating system working efficiently.
Heat recovery ventilators are best used in climates where the winter is cold with less humid summers.
- High-efficiency heating-energy recovery
- Prefilters air for reduced indoor air pollutants
- Crossflow configuration ensures there is no mixing of stale, outgoing and fresh, incoming air
- Crossflow, polypropylene core
- Capable of intermittent- or continuous-mode operation
- Automatic defrost cycles for operation below 23°F
- Easy ‘no tools’ maintenance
- Acoustically engineered for quiet operation
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- ENERGY STAR®: Canada qualified
- Heating recovery efficiency (ASE): up to 94% at 32 °F
- Airflow: 330 cubic feet/minute
- Sound: Quiet operation
- Crossflow, Polypropylene core
- Core protection filters on incoming and outgoing air
- Recommended controls: Infinity® or separate ventilator control
- Vertical upflow
- 115 V
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet
- Powder-coat painted in taupe metallic
- Hinged door core access
- Dimensions: 42.25’H x 24’W x 24.125’D
Published on March 19th, 2017