INFINITY® 17 COASTAL AIR CONDITIONER 24ANB7**C
If you live within 10 miles of the seacoast, chances are you know how harsh salt air can be on an outdoor unit. This advanced Infinity series model is designed to withstand the rigors of your environment and is backed by one of the best seacoast warranties you’ll find for an air conditioner.
With the Infinity 17 air conditioner you can have two-stage compressor comfort that lets the system bring up the cool if needed while functioning mostly in low-stage where you enjoy the highest efficiency and the best dehumidification. It’s also generally quieter in low stage.
And, if paired with an Infinity variable-speed indoor unit and an Infinity control, this cooling system can provide even smarter energy and comfort management.
- WeatherShield™ protection featuring ArmorPlate™ coil coating1, 100% paint coverage and WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection for superior seacoast corrosion resistance
- Up to 17 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 67 decibels2
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressor operation for ultimate comfort and quiet
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty3
- 5-year coastal corrosion parts limited warranty4
- Optional labor warranty available5
1Epoxy-phenolic coating for superior corrosion resistance. 2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition. 3 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details. 4 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 5-year seacoast corrosion parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details. 5 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 17 SEER
- Up to 13.5 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Compressor enhanced summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity control
- Sound: as low as 67 decibels2
- WeatherShield™ protection package
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high and low pressure switches
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint with 100% coverage
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov. 2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
Published on March 17th, 2017