Comfort™ 13Heat Pump – 25HBC3
Comfort series heat pumps are designed simply to be reliable, efficient and affordable. As a heat pump they give you the benefit of summer cooling along with cooler season heating. Most Comfort series models are ENERGY STAR® qualified.
Be sure to pair this outdoor model with the right, SEER-boosting indoor furnace or air handler to gain the most efficiency.
- Up to 15 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 8.5 HSPF heating efficiency
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels1
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition. 2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details. 3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 15 SEER
- Up to 12.5 EER
- Up to 8.5 HSPF
- Select sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Good cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible when paired with select thermostats
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels2
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Filter drier
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- 1.5-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Dense-wire coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.. 2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
Published on March 18th, 2017