COMFORT™ 16 CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER 24ABC6
The Comfort series of air conditioners is designed to give you simple, efficient, affordable cooling. And with impressive SEER ratings they can still make you smile when it comes time to pay your energy bill.
This model may not be eligible for installation in the Southwest region of the country, based on Department of Energy minimum efficiency standards in place as of January 1, 2015. Ask your Carrier® expert to ensure your new air conditioner meets government regulations for your area.
- Up to 16 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 76 decibels1
- Single-stage operation
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition. 2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details. 3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 16 SEER
- Up to 13 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Sound: as low as 76 decibels2
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Carrier® Côr™ thermostat
- 1.5-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Wire coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov. 2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
Published on March 17th, 2017